Refresh Plus Lubricant Eye Drops
  • This doctor, by the way, was voted one of the best in the US
  • I like the refreshing feel they give my eyes and since they are all natural, I can use them however much a want to

• by Carolina Girl

Refresh Plus Lubricant Eye Drops were recommended to me by my eye doctor after I had lasik eye surgery. This doctor, by the way, was voted one of the best in the US. The drops are made by the Allergan Company.

My doctor told me to use these and he stressed not to use any off brands. I do not know why.

Anyway, I’ve been using them for

a couple years now, and get them over-the-counter at any pharmacy or grocery store for a few bucks and use them several times a day. I like the refreshing feel they give my eyes and since they are all natural, I can use them however much a want to.

There are no side effects. The individual packs are about 1.

5″ long and can easily fit in my pocket.

• I use a tube every couple of days and then simply throw it away when it’s empty.

I feel that this way I am never using old drops that may be contaminated. I also like the sterile twist off top that fits back easily.

One drop comes out well and easily without too much going in to your eye. Just enough of the solution comes out to lubricate

but it doesn’t mess up my makeup.

These drops ease my eye strain since I’m on the computer so much.

I literally could not get going in the morning if it was not for these Refresh Plus eye drops.

My eyes are so blurry when I wake up at the crack of dawn and actually hurt. These drops enable me to see crystal clear and make my eyes say “Ahhh”!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34608790790431/k2311a086/8.6.09