Honda Odyssey
  • Honda definitely outclasses other minivans with the Odyssey
  • I’m not good at parking huge vehicles, but I have no problem with the Honda Odyssey
  • I love our minivan and I am so glad that we purchased it

• by Queenbeezie

Since we have a big family we decided to get a minivan as a family car. We did a lot of research to figure out what we wanted. We were really concerned about safety since our children were going to be riding in this vehicle.

We decided to go with the 2009 Honda Odyssey. We decided to

go with this vehicle for many reasons.

The Odyssey earned a perfect five-star rating in government front-seatside-impact crash tests. They also earned a “Good” rating for both frontal-offset and side-impact collisions.

This meant a lot to us. We worry about our children’s safety.

The standard safety features on the 2009 Honda Odyssey include antilock disc brakes with brake assist, stability control, active front head restraints, front-seat side-impact airbags and full-length head curtain airbags with a rollover sensor. The Odyssey is a pricy vehicle, however it is very safe.

I’m a firm believer of “you get what you pay for. ”

Most reviews I read says that the Honda Odyssey is the best ...

• Honda Odyssey
      minivan you can buy.

I believe this. Honda definitely outclasses other minivans with the Odyssey.

It is fun to drive and very easy to maneuver into tight spaces. This is a plus for me! I’m not good at parking huge vehicles, but I have no problem with the Honda Odyssey.

It has great cargo space,

which is great for traveling. There is definitely room in this minivan to take the whole family with you on vacation! It drives smooth.

I love our minivan and I am so glad that we purchased it. The children love our new minivan too.

I encourage everyone to spend the extra money and get a Honda Odyssey for the family!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9608790780431/k2311a086/8.6.09