Oxo Good Grips Box Grater
  • I believe she gave me this Oxo Good Grips Box Grater because she knows I do grate a lot
  • I think this is but fitted for my family which on normal days is just composed of three people
  • However there are some spills that still happen during the process of grating because of the standing position of this Oxo Good Grips Grater so to avoid wasting, I would place the grater on top of a large plate so that the spills could be caught and could still be of use
  • I like using this grater because it is very sharp apart from the really comfortable handle
  • It is stainless so I am happy I have no problem with rusting in this product

• by ladyli

Oxo Good Grips Box Grater is one my collections of graters in my Kitchen. I have different kinds of graters and most of them are just gifts from friends or relatives. This Oxo Good Grips Box Grater was a gift from a friend. It was given to me along with Oxo Good Grips Peeler during my last birthday. This friend of mine also loves cooking and we always share notes about our cooking recipes and tips. Whenever our birthdays come we know what to give each other. It is almost always kitchen utensil or any cooking gadget.

I believe she gave me this Oxo Good Grips Box

Grater because she knows I do grate a lot. I grate practically everything that can be grated instead of cutting which took longer time. One favorite recipe that needs grating is my special pickled carrots. When my friend tasted it she really appreciated the way I’ve blended the sweet and sour taste to perfection. She told me she would want to eat more of my pickled carrot so she would give a good grater that will make my grating easier.

The Oxo Good Grips Box Grater is different from all of my other graters because this one is slender box type. My other graters are either

rounded or just free-hand style. This gadget seems quite small if grating carrots for pickling is my purpose. Whenever, I would do pickled carrots, I would grate so many carrots because I want to share it to as many friends as I could, so I need to use my large grater which I have owned for many years already. Well anyway, I still appreciate the Oxo Good Grips Box Grater because I am enjoying its usefulness anyway. I think this is but fitted for my family which on normal days is just composed of three people. My family just gets big during the weekends because my ...

• Oxo Good Grips Box Grater
      nieces, nephews and grandchildren always come to visit and stay for a night or two. On normal days, I usually use this for easy grating of potatoes for Hash Brown that we so love to eat during breakfast and also for easy grating of cheese for spaghetti or pizza. I think this cute stuff is meant for a small sized family like mine. The storage container for catching the grated ingredients makes the job neater and easier. However there are some spills that still happen during the process of grating because of the standing position of this Oxo Good Grips Grater so to
      avoid wasting, I would place the grater on top of a large plate so that the spills could be caught and could still be of use. I like using this grater because it is very sharp apart from the really comfortable handle. This grater can really make my grating job easier. It is stainless so I am happy I have no problem with rusting in this product. It could be washed easily so aside from easy to handle, it is also easy to maintain. I just make sure that every particle from the grater is really thoroughly removed and its storage box thoroughly dried up to avoid foul smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53608790680331/k2311a086/8.6.09