Plantronics .370 Headset  » Electronics  »
  • The openings around the ear pads have many holes in them which allowed me to hear other’s talking without having to lift them up, which I found very helpful when gaming
  • The only problem I found was that it did not have the deep booming bass that more expensive headphones have

• by Robin Wei

I bought my Plantronics Audio .370 Headsets on Boxing Day for $29.99 instead of $79.99. From the package they looked very nice, nothing cheap. Once I opened the plastic package I could feel the head phones did not have a cheap plastic feeling.

There are two

bands that go over your head and help correctly and comfortably fit the headsets onto your head. The ear pads fit around your ear and cup it so you don’t feel your ears getting squashed against your head. The openings around the ear pads have many holes in them which ...

• allowed me to hear other’s talking without having to lift them up, which I found very helpful when gaming. The headset comes with its own microphone that was very useful for a gamer like me because I could talk and listen at the same time. The sound quality was very
        good and clear.

The only problem I found was that it did not have the deep booming bass that more expensive headphones have. But then again, I can’t complain because I only paid $29.99 for these fantastic sounding headphones by Plantronics. I give it a 9 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16608790660331/k2311a086/8.6.09