eBay for Dummies  » Books  »
  • Why not sell them on eBay I think to myself

• by deb101
      So we need money and I have alot of Cd’s I need to get rid of. Why not sell them on eBay I think to myself! Yeah what a fantastic idea! So I gather up the Cd’s I am willing to part with and burn the others to cheap cd’s.

Ok take the pictures and open an account on eBay.

Next, push the sell

button and they walk you through the rest.

Easy right? Well yeah up till you get to all the fees for listing your old junk.

Then there was that whole mumble jumble about more money after you sell the old junk.

Let us not forget the shipping costs? How much do you charge? So after being cursed at by buyers I think that I ...

• could use a little help.

I run to the Library and pick up a book called “eBay for Dummies” by Marsha Collier.

I am the queen for books written for the less fortunate when it comes to common sense.

In case your wondering I am a blonde (with a college degree if that counts for anything).

So I begin to read and what do

you know? It explains everything that confused me after I jumped into selling on eBay with my eyes closed….

wow even an idiot can sell on eBay! So after reading the book I relisted my items (the book told me how) and $510 later I have sold my cd’s.

Thats right $510 for my old junk! Yeah for this very useful book! Thumbs up to the Author!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1790879061131/k2311a089/8.9.06