Hand Made Scented Soy 16oz Classic Jar Candle - Ferns & Petals
  • I love burning them inside my bathroom while I am soaking my body in warm water
  • I noticed that the wick is made of cotton making it safe for burning too

• by ladyli

I love candles. I decorate my home with candles and also burn them for my aromatherapy. My passion for candles led me find ways of how to make my own candles. I attended a one day seminar on how to make candles and from there I was able to learn the art of making candles. It became not just my hobby but also a little business on the side for sometime. However, these days when my schedules have been so hectic it has been impossible for me to find extra time to make my own candles. Nevertheless my passion for candles did not stop there. I can anyway buy candles from the market or through online.

I have discovered however that the paraffin wax I used to utilize in making candles is toxic because it is made of petroleum-based substance

and therefore not healthy to be inhaled and not at all advisable to be used indoor. I was so ignorant then and never really knew that the traditional candles I used to burn at home were emitting carcinogen. These could be the reason why I used to have constant allergic-rhinitis.

Thanks to the internet for I have discovered that there are however non-toxic candles and those are the ones made from beeswax and soy wax. Well at least I can still continue having candles at home without sacrificing my health and my family. I am now using beeswax and soy wax only inside my home and from my experiences I saw the good difference of using environmental friendly candles.

One of those good candles I am now using is the Hand Made Scented Soy 16 oz Classic Jar candle – ...

• Fern & Petals. I love burning them inside my bathroom while I am soaking my body in warm water. I also do burn them inside our bedroom during the night so that our bedroom is filled with its fragrance as we go to sleep. It has very fragrant smell and it last just as long as the candle burns. I noticed that the wick is made of cotton making it safe for burning too. Unlike with paraffin candles, soy candles make clear burning. It does not emit dark smoke at all. I noticed that these Hand Made Scented Soy Classic Jar Candles has double burning time as compared to paraffin wax. The comparatively slower and cooler burning gives out well distributed scent. Hand Made Scented Soy 16oz Classic Jar Candle - Ferns & Petals are very advantageous because I don’t
        need to worry about spills because they burn neatly inside the jars and even if there would be accidental spills, they are just too easy to clean unlike the spills of paraffin candles that are so difficult to remove from floors and furniture.

I am thankful that I have discovered Hand Made Scented Soy 16oz Classic Jar Candle - Ferns & Petals because I can illuminate my home and give it some romantic ambience and natural fragrance using these healthy alternative candles. It gives me the assurance that while enjoying my passion for candles I am not creating any danger to my family’s health and mine as well. I am also in a way making helping in the global campaign to protect the environment because Hand Made Scented Soy Candles are made of hydrogenated soybean oil which of course is all natural.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12508790590831/k2311a085/8.5.09