Long Burning Beeswax 2″ Votive Candle by Sunshine Bay Trading Company
  • I think I have grown so accustomed to burning candles so that without them at night, it does not seem to be complete for me
  • One natural based candles I love to burn is the Long Burning Beeswax 2” Votive Candles by Sunshine Bay Trading Company
  • I also noticed that of all the candles I’ve used these beeswax candles give out very dominant yellow color when burned which probably explains why they give more illumination
  • Another good thing why I enjoy using Long Burning Beeswax 2 Votive Candle is its natural fragrant

• by ladyli

Apart from soy candles, I also burn beeswax candles in my home. I think I have grown so accustomed to burning candles so that without them at night, it does not seem to be complete for me. I don’t want to miss the fragrance candles add to my home. I also love the romantic and peaceful mood it brings when they are lighted to illumine my home at night. After learning about the harmful carcinogen in traditional paraffin candles I used to burn, I totally stopped using them inside my home. I do burn them still but only outdoors and during selected occasions only. For my regular use I am only using soy candles and beeswax candles alternately. Because of these natural based candles, I am still enjoying the benefits of candles without worries. I am assured that my respiratory system is kept

safe from any harmful chemical.

One natural based candles I love to burn is the Long Burning Beeswax 2” Votive Candles by Sunshine Bay Trading Company. Of course, I don’t just buy candles now. I have to make sure first that each candle I’d buy is really made of 100% natural materials. The Long Burning Beeswax 2” Votive Candles are made with 100% pure Canadian Beeswax and hence are very safe for burning. Now, after experiencing Long Burning Beeswax 2″ Votive Candle I was convinced this votive candle is a very wise purchase.

As its name suggests it really does burn long. The higher melting point these votive candles have makes it burns slower and lasts much longer. So at two inches size, it is not easily consumed. Even if it is just small it stays long. Also even if it is more expensive ...

• comparatively speaking it is still economical. Because of the high melting point and steady flames of Long Burning Beeswax 2″ Votive Candles, I mostly used them during nights when we have to stay late like when there are special occasions to celebrate like birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and New Years’ eve. The golden brilliance coming from each lighted wick of the beeswax votive candles is very helpful in uplifting spirit during the night. I am also using this alternately with my soy candles in the bathroom while soaking my whole body in warm water for relaxation or leisure. I also noticed that of all the candles I’ve used these beeswax candles give out very dominant yellow color when burned which probably explains why they give more illumination.

Aside from the natural beeswax these Long Burning Beeswax Votive candles have cotton wicks. The beeswax

and the cotton wick made these candles burn cleanly and neatly. Unlike with traditional candles which give out dark smoke and dirty sooth that sticks inside the nose and stains the walls and chimney these beeswax candles burn neatly and with zero dripping. The two inches size of these cylindrical candles fits very well the small candle holders I have in my room and living room. While burning they melt into oil and kept burning neatly and glaringly.

Another good thing why I enjoy using Long Burning Beeswax 2″ Votive Candle is its natural fragrant. There are no artificial synthetic scents so that my family is kept safe from allergies. The beeswax itself is fragrant and smells really naturally sweet. There is no fragrance added into it but when it burns the natural sweet scent it emits is adorable and as long lasting as its burning time.

Andrea says :

Hello, This is Andrea from Honey Candles Ltd. Formerly Sunshine Bay Trading Co. We have recently changed our name. I just wanted to say thanks for the great product review. It popped-up on my google alerts a while ago, and here I`ve bumped into it again. It is so great when customers love beeswax candles as much as we do We have a new website too I hope you`ll visit purebeeswaxcandles.com. Thanks again Andrea Dupuis

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12508790580831/k2311a085/8.5.09