AccuSharp 001 Knife Sharpener  » Housewares  »
  • I used to wait for my husband to do the sharpening job because I know nothing about how to perform it using the flat stone

• by ladyli

AccuSharp 001 Knife Sharpener $11.40 I used to think that sharpening a knife could be done only through the traditional way of using a rough stone so that when this AccuSharp 001 Knife Sharpener was given to us by my Aunt I was completely ignorant of what purpose this could be. My Aunt told me that it was a Knife Sharpener that she handed me after seeing my confused gesture while looking at this gadget. Upon hearing it was a Knife Sharpener my husband was the most excited. Of course he is the one in charge of sharpening all the knives in our kitchen so it really made him very excited that he finally got a more advanced tool in doing this job. It was so timely because most

of our kitchen knives needed sharpening that time and they were just waiting for my husband’s availability.

It is so easy to use the AccuSharp. I was excited to see how it will perform so I really took time to see the whole process during the first time my husband used it. My husband put the knife to be sharpened on our counter top with the sharp edge up. While holding the knife handle with one hand, he straddled the “V” notch on the blade of the knife with his thumb controlling the pressure while drawing the sharpening gadget over the whole blade. As per instruction, he passed the gadget on the knife to make sure that its cutting angle conforms to the AccuSharp angle. It is necessary for all ...

• knives to be sharpened for the first time by AccuSharp to undergo several passes. The subsequent sharpening will only need 2 or 3 brief passes.

Ever since we have acquired this AccuSharp001 Knife Sharpener, sharpening our knives has been made easy and immediate. I now can do it myself. I don’t have to bear using dull knives anymore. That used to annoy me because it slows down my activity in the kitchen. But now, I need not suffer at all because AccuSharp is ready to assist me in doing this job myself in a matter of seconds. I used to wait for my husband to do the sharpening job because I know nothing about how to perform it using the flat stone. This traditional way is certainly quite tough for

me as I don’t even know the techniques of how to make the knives sharp through this method. But now, AccuSharp made all my knives in the kitchen sharp and performing excellently. Cutting meat, fish, veggies and any food stuff that needs cutting in my kitchen have been made fast and easy by AccuSharp.

The usefulness of AccuSharp is not limited to kitchen knives; my husband also uses this to sharpen his other tools such as hunting knives, even his axes and saws and every bladed tool that has blades. Indeed AccuSharp 001 Knife Sharpener is versatile and very useful. It makes all our cutting jobs at home really quick and easy. I must thank the inventors of this AccuSharp. It was so bright of them to have thought of creating this wonderful tool.

AccuSharp 001 Knife Sharpener

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53508790570831/k2311a085/8.5.09