Candle Bay Rose Floaters  » Other  »
  • I love candles because they have magical ways of creating an elegant atmosphere with subtle touches of tranquility
  • I think the Rose Floaters of Candle Bay made a wise thought of shaping their candle floaters into rose
  • As per my own experience I would say that the Candle Bay Rose Floaters are most perfect for outdoor parties held at night

• by ladyli

Rose is my favorite flower and because of this I always have fresh roses to decorate my home especially when there are parties to hold. Because of my love for roses, any decorative item that is shaped as rose is also attractive to me. This is the reason why even my candle floaters are in the shape of rose. I always buy the Candle Bay Rose Floaters because they are beautifully and perfectly shaped like real roses and giving long burning time too. I always receive them in good condition and I am so pleased with the charming colors of these candle floaters. They could stay as long as 5 hours and their beauty is perfect enough to form the centerpiece of the round marble table in our garden where we usually hold parties during the night. I love candles because they have magical ways of

creating an elegant atmosphere with subtle touches of tranquility. The Candle Bay Rose Floaters do not only add elegance and subtle tranquility in the surrounding but they also add love and sweetness to the atmosphere. Many women just like me love roses too so when they see candle floaters shaped as roses they get easily attracted to them. I think the Rose Floaters of Candle Bay made a wise thought of shaping their candle floaters into rose.

Every party held in our garden is never complete without these Candle Bay Rose Floaters. I must admit that using these candle floaters is one of my ways to impress and amuse my guests. How do I choose them as decoration? What I always do is to put one lighted Rose Floater on clear bowl in the center of every table in the garden. The biggest ...

• marble table in the garden which serves as the focal point will have as its centerpiece a large rounded clear bowl with 12 Rose Floaters to occupy the centerpiece. The Rose Floaters will all float on that large bowl and I will accentuate them with fresh petals of roses of different colors. The bottom part of the bowl will be filled with colored stones so that as the rose candle floaters got lighted, they will create a very colorful impact. This centerpiece will become very attractive all through the night that it remains lighted and they will never fail to awe my guests. Whenever I’d do this candle decoration, every guest that came in my garden would always take a look at my Rose Floaters centerpiece and would throw words of appreciation. This centerpiece alone is enough to give romantic illumination to the whole garden.

It is

because of this capability of Rose Floaters to add enough elegance and brilliance to my parties that I took the opportunity to use the charm of Candle Bay Rose Floaters during the garden wedding of one of my nieces. I made it sure that there would be Rose Floaters in every prominent corners of the garden. The wedding took place in the late afternoon when the darkness was about to set. I saw how the guests admired the colorful illumination these Candle Bay Rose Floaters brought to the occasion. They remained lighted all throughout the almost 5 hour celebration and indeed they gave enough radiance to the occasion.

As per my own experience I would say that the Candle Bay Rose Floaters are most perfect for outdoor parties held at night. At the price of $2.50 each, I think the Candle Bay Rose Floaters are very economical enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12508790560831/k2311a085/8.5.09