Garnier Fructis Style Glistening Drops
  • My shampoo and conditioner definitely do their job by keeping my hair mositurized, but what about the shine
  • The best way that I have found to give real shine to your hair is Garnier Fructis Style Glistening Drops
  • I have noticed that it keeps my frizz under control as well, which is a great plus
  • I just spray it through my hair where I know it tangles the most, and it painlessly gets the knots out

• by forevergrateful12

Most of the time, I have pretty dull hair. That’s what happens when you have such course hair that it needs daily moisturizers. My shampoo and conditioner definitely do their job by keeping my hair mositurized, but what about the shine? One way to get your hair to look really full and shiny is to dye it a vibrant color, but I’ve done that before. Dying your hair is really damaging to the structure of your hair folecules themselves and it’s hard to fix such damaged hair. It also gives you split ends much easier.

The best way that I have found to give

real shine to your hair is Garnier Fructis Style Glistening Drops. Once you have styled your hair how you want it for the day, just spray a few drops here and there and watch your hair shine all day, even hours and hours later. I have noticed that it keeps my frizz under control as well, which is a great plus.

This product can also be used to get the tangles out of your hair once you get out of the shower. When I first bought it, I didn’t know that it had that function as well until I read the back of the ...

• bottle. Then, I tried it and it actually worked! I usually have to brush my hair in the shower in order to get all the tangles out so it’s ready to brush once I style my hair, but I don’t have to do that anymore. I just spray it through my hair where I know it tangles the most, and it painlessly gets the knots out. This product is great for people who have long, course hair like mine.

I was really surprised to find a product that did so much for my hair. And it’s just a little bottle too, I just have

to use a few drops and it works. So, I was even more surprised.

This product is a little sticky, just to warn you. Do not use a whole bunch in your hair because it will make your hair sticky too. Trust me, I’ve done it before. A lot is not better in this case. Only use a few drops here and there, and you will be fine for the rest of the day.

It’s a pretty cheap product, can be found just about anywhere, specifically where they sell Garnier products. It wasn’t hard for me to find, so hopefully it won’t be for any of you either!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31508790540831/k2311a085/8.5.09