Hershey’s Krackel  » Food  »
  • I have one major sweet tooth and although there are rarely any chocolate combination I don't like, there are some which are top of my list favourites
  • The chocolate itself is delicious and melt in your mouth

• by RJR

I have one major sweet tooth and although there are rarely any chocolate combination I don’t like, there are some which are top of my list favourites. One of these happen to be chocolate with crisp rice cereal throughout the bar or even just in the middle, like the Crispy M&M’s.

I first discovered Hershey’s Krackel through my grandmother.

It was Halloween time and she bought me an assorted bag of Hershey’s chocolates. One of the chocolates in there was the Hershey’s Krackel, which is basically milk chocolate and crisped rice shaped into a small two inch long “bar or block” and not very thick, maybe about 0.30 of an inch in thickness.

The Hershey’s Krackel is wrapped ...

• in a metallic pink wrapper, but you can barely see the words on it, as it is also in a pink colour. The chocolate itself is delicious and melt in your mouth. You can either just let it melt on your tongue and enjoy chewing the rice crisps after wards or just plain dig into this mini bar
        and enjoy one after the other. They are just that good! Too bad they don’t seem to put many of these into a bag and I don’t get them where I currently live, so I am not sure if they do come sold in packages all by themselves. But they are a treat to look forward too on Halloween.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27508790500731/k2311a085/8.5.09