Baker’s Secret Mini Muffin Pan
  • I love to bake and something that has been missing from my arsenal of baking pans for a long time has been a mini muffin pan
  • But the first thing I noticed about the pan was the size of these mini cups
  • The material seems very durable and I have used it many times in the past month and got to say I am impressed
  • It bakes quite evenly and I have yet to see it show any signs of rusting or of the surface peeling off, etc. I am very happy with my Baker's Secret mini muffin pan and would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves to bake as much as I do

• by RJR

I love to bake and something that has been missing from my arsenal of baking pans for a long time has been a mini muffin pan. The reason I always put off buying one is basically the price for these pans. They are about 2or 3 times more expensive than the regular sized muffin pans and depending on

the brand, they can be very durable and the cups seem to differ in size too. Of course, they are all mini cups…so what is the size difference?

Well, for my birthday, one of the gifts I received was a mini muffin pan. One which carried the name Baker’s Secret on it. Frankly, I was not familiar with this ...

• brand. But the first thing I noticed about the pan was the size of these mini cups. Indeed, they were mini but it has a noticeable depth to it. Meaning it probably held a bit more than other pans I have looked at in the past.

The material seems very durable and I have used it many times

in the past month and got to say I am impressed. It bakes quite evenly and I have yet to see it show any signs of rusting or of the surface peeling off, etc. I am very happy with my Baker’s Secret mini muffin pan and would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves to bake as much as I do.

barbara young says :

just want to know why we can`t use cooking spray. i have used it on other brands of non-stick pans with great results and it is so much easier to use than greasing them. thanks, b.young

Galega says :

The use of cooking sprays is not recommended for use on non-stick cookware as cooking sprays burns at lower temperatures and will damage the non-stick coating of your product. If you want to use cooking sprays for flavor, spray the food before putting in the pan.

RJR replies :

I honestly don`t know why the company recommends not using non-stick sprays or rubs on the pan but I personally do grease my non-stick pans.

Galega says :

Because if you do so, there will be quite a high possibility that the non stick layer of your pan will get damaged. Non - Stick Sprays burn at low temperature which can cause this problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53508790490731/k2311a085/8.5.09