Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I loved the product but, being a lotion (cream), it did leave my skin feeling greasy at times

• by okiprincess82

I absolutely love Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. My mother began buying a similar product by Clinique when I was younger. I loved the product but, being a lotion (cream), it did leave my skin feeling greasy at times. Then Clinique introduced another version of the product, but this time in the form of

a gel. The gel moisturizer is great at hydrating skin without leaving it feeling greasy and oily.

This product is oil-free and is make for people with combination-oily skin and oily skin. I leaves my skin feeling oil-free, soft and allows me to apply my makeup smoothly without caking. This moisturizer definately compliments Clinique’s ...

• other products such as thier foundations and powders.

This gel comes comes in a 4.2 FL. OZ container with a pump. This container lasts me about 2 months. Clinique does offer the same product in other sizes, in thier many gift sets or package deals.

The 4.2 FL. OZ container will run you up to

$24.00. I purchase it locally at $20.40, but you can purchase it at www.clinique.com for $24.00.

It is recommended that you used this product twice a day on clean skin. I apply liberally to my face and throat. I absolutely love this product and will continue to use it as long as Clinique offers it!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31508790480731/k2311a085/8.5.09