Notix Tick and Flea Powder (For Dogs)  » Pets  »
  • Now the fact that my old powder had a really bad smell, I thought it would be a nice change, or rather upgrade
  • I bought and it and thought that my dog might get really happy when he founds that he won’t smell bad now
  • So basically, the smell is better than other powder, but you just can’t smell it, and I found myself washing my hands thoroughly every time I cuddled my dog
  • Now let’s talk about the basic function of the powder, that is, to avoid itching

• by Akshay

The time I saw this powder in the store, my eyes caught the words “With Fragrance” written on it. Now the fact that my old powder had a really bad smell, I thought it would be a nice change, or rather upgrade. I bought and it and thought that my dog might get really happy when he founds that he won’t smell bad now. Ironically, when I applied it on my dog, he completely

resisted. Initially, I thought he might just not be ready for this change. But I have been using the powder for like 2 months now, and not a single time was such that my dog let me apply it over him without and resistance. Maybe the powder itches, or just does not goes with his skin. In either case, my dog hates it.

As far as fragrance is concerned, I don’t think that the smell of the powder is, in any way, pleasant. But I won’t label it as unpleasant as well. So basically, the smell is better than other powder, but you just can’t smell it, and I found myself washing my hands thoroughly every time I cuddled my dog. Each time I hold the bottle of Notix, my dog runs away, afraid of something that is latent to me.

Now let’s talk about the basic function ...

• Notix Tick and Flea Powder (For Dogs)
      of the powder, that is, to avoid itching. I don’t know why, but my dog keeps becoming the host of a lot of fleas and ticks, which results in him itching all day. Since I have used this powder on it, his itching decreased significantly, and I rarely saw him itching, or running for his tail. But I wouldn’t say that my dog didn’t get infested by fleas and ticks after it. So basically,
      this powder can just mobilize the effect of ticks and fleas, but won’t completely eliminate, or resist them. I still remove my dog’s “friends” myself, which is painful both for me and my dog, and the powder doesn’t help me in anyway.

So basically, it is a great powder if your dog itches a lot, but don’t expect unusually good results out of it, such as a pleasant aroma and reduced infestation for your dog.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29508790470731/k2311a085/8.5.09