Hydroderm  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Suppose to be amazing in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

• by deb101
      I am aging I will admit like everyone around me. I gained the weight no doubt to my nagging Husband and wonderful well behaved children! I can kind of deal with the weight but man the wrinkles that have appeared almost over night have really brought me to a new low. So after all of those years snickering at my mother and every other “old” person out there who was compulsive about their own wrinkles

it has finally come my day of doom.

Thats right the ugly word that has eluded my vocabulary for 34 years has entered like a flash of lightening! WRINKLES!!! So off to the dreaded aisle at the supermarket I go determined to fight off those lines as cheaply as possible. Lets start with the generics.

Bring them home and as anticipated none of them work. Ok so I am surfing online for a miracle and ...

• up pops Hydroderm.

Suppose to be amazing in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. What does that mean anyway? So thay are offering a 14 day free trial.

Yeah…except they need a credit card. So I say what the heck I will do it.

After all its free right? All I have to do is send it back within 14 days. Get it in the mail and my miracle begins right? HA! No

miracle here.

no results after 14 days so I wrap it back up intending to send it back right away. Two months later and after receiving yet another supply and charged to my credit card bouncing many checks I cancel the membership and decide to deal with old age head on.

I am now trying olay but you will have to read that review later! Thumbs down for Hydroderm and shame on them (and me for falling for it).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3190879041131/k2311a089/8.9.06