Safety First Tubside Bath Seat  » Baby care  »
  • I bought the Safety First Tubside Bath Seat for my daughter when she was six months old
  • I love it because I feel comfortable knowing that my baby is safe
  • I recommend all mothers to try this tub out

• by Queenbeezie

I bought the Safety First Tubside Bath Seat for my daughter when she was six months old. She was starting to sit up in her baby tub and I was getting really nervous about that. I am always worrying about my children and their safety.

You have to be especially careful during bath time. This tub seemed like

the perfect way to keep my baby safe in the tub.

I was so happy that there wasn’t any assembly required. I just opened the box and it was bath time! You can adjust the arms on it to the size of your bath tub.

It fit our tub perfectly. My daughter seemed to love it.

...

• She looks like she is really comfortable in this tub. I love it because I feel comfortable knowing that my baby is safe.

The seat has a full back, which I love. It makes it easier to wash her because I can lean her back.

She splashes and plays in her Tubside Bath Seat. She actually enjoys

taking a bath now! She practically begs to get a bath now!

I recommend all mothers to try this tub out.

You will feel so much better knowing your child has protection in the bath tub. It is very inexpensive too.

We got ours at Wal-Mart. Although you can’t put a price on piece of mind!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54508790390731/k2311a085/8.5.09