Vera Bradley handbags  » Clothes  »
  • I was skeptical at first because they definitely have a different look to them
  • They are usually several colors and have interesting designs on them
  • I would definitely recommend these purses to anyone who loves low maintenance, but adorable, purses

• by NetaChica

For Christmas last year, my mom bought me a medium sized Vera Bradley hand bag with a matching wallet. I was skeptical at first because they definitely have a different look to them.

After using it for a few weeks, I fell in love with it.

I am the type of person that doesn’t change out purses often and prefer to have

purses that pretty much go with anything.

Vera Bradley purses are definitely purses that can go with anything.

They are usually several colors and have interesting designs on them.

Another thing that I absolutely love about Vera Bradley hand bags are that they can be put in the washing machine.

I hate when my purses get dirty because I am always afraid ...

• to wash them and ruin them.

Not with this purse though! I just take the cardboard out of the bottom of the purse and throw it in the wash.

When I take it out, it looks good as new.

I since have bought a few more of these purses in different colors and different sizes.

These purses are great for moms! My

friend’s daughter dumped her sippy cup into her vera bradley purse and all she had to do to clean it was put it in the wash.

Also, with the intricate designs that cover the fabric, spots and dirt don’t show as much as they do with other purses.

I would definitely recommend these purses to anyone who loves low maintenance, but adorable, purses!

Vera Bradley handbags

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55508790260731/k2311a085/8.5.09