Blackberry Curve 8900 - Javelin  » Phones  »
  • And I must say that this phone has a quite remarkable strength as I've dropped it a couple of times and once my daughter accidentaly threw it till the battery came off, yet it is still in a pristine condition, no problem whatsoever

• by Loyalrebel

I’m addicted to the internet, and all that come with it. That’s the main reason why I want a Blackberry phone.

Perhaps you’ve read my review on Blackberry pearl 8100.

I trade the Blackberry pearl 8100 for a Blackberry Curve 8900 Javelin.

The Javelin has an appearance that looks kind of like the Blackberry Bold, but smaller.

It has

a built in wifi which I don’t use much since I subscribe to an unlimited internet connection from my phone provider.

It also has gps in it, so if you install Google Map, it will work wonders! I use it to find places and routes, very nice.

If you’re a gadget lover like me, you’ll find many useful applications you ...

• can install from the internet for free to help your daily activities such as calorie counter, forex converter, movie schedule and so on.

The Javelin has qwerty keypad.

The keypad fits perfectly for my fingers so typing with it is fine, in fact I’m writing this review using my Blackberry Curve 8900 Javelin now.

And I must say that this phone has

a quite remarkable strength as I’ve dropped it a couple of times and once my daughter accidentaly threw it till the battery came off, yet it is still in a pristine condition, no problem whatsoever.

I give this phone a 9, because it’s very very useful for so many things for me and I haven’t found any other phone that can do the same.

charlene says :

do think it would be better to get javelin the 8520 or the track pad is better than the ball

Jules Li says :

I personally believe that the track pad is better than the trackball. From my experience with Blackberry devices, the trackball has a tendency to stick and it also has to be cleaned often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37508790250731/k2311a085/8.5.09