Blackberry pearl 8100  » Phones  »
  • I always have a thing for smart phones, and I love the internet
  • I never had any problem with it, I can browse the internet, I chat using yahoo messenger, msn or any other messenger I wanted
  • I definitely recommend it compared to other phones with the same range of price, because in my country, using internet on cell phones can really cost too much too quick

• by Loyalrebel

I always have a thing for smart phones, and I love the internet. Blackberry phones give me all that.

I chose Blackberry because, well, it is currently the ‘in’ thing in my area, kind of like Nokia a while back, everybody have them.

So one day, my husband wanted to buy me a new cell phone, I wanted a blackberry, and since the budget was not too high at that time, I’m lucky to find a second blackberry pearl 8100.

It’s considered as an older type of blackberry when I had it, but I really didn’t care, I wanted a blackberry, and the blackberry pearl 8100 was in our budget.

It really is a nice phone, considered that the price was not as high as the other newer blackberry on the market.

I can say that it has all the applications I wanted from a phone.

I can subscribe a weekly or a monthly unlimited internet connection using my cell phone ...

• card.

The size of the phone is just right for a woman like me, not too big and not too small.

The keypad is not a qwerty type, one keypad contains two characters, unlike the other blackberry phones with qwerty keypads.

Of course if you compare it to other blackberry types, it could be seen as old.

wanted.

The camera is not too shabby either, not excellent but sufficient, and I can immediately upload the pictures to my facebook.

The music player is also good, I only need some songs in it to accompany me when I’m on some public transport, so I don’t need a great music player.

I definitely recommend it compared to other phones with the same range of price, because in my country, using internet on cell phones can really cost too much too quick.

Blackberry pearl 8100

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37508790240731/k2311a085/8.5.09