Proseloc (Ciproflaxacin)  » Medicine  »
  • What I have experience here is the relief of my sore throat and urinating
  • I noticed the change of color to more yellowish and it is because the medicine is working to clean my system

• by Maristelle

I have reviewed Macrodantin and generic Nitrofurantoin that I have both used for urinary tract infection and related symptoms. For now, let me share you the latest effective medicine I have discovered through my doctor. It is called Proseloc in the form of Ciprofloxacin.

It was distributed and made by Pletico here in Manila. I purchased it from Mercury Drugstore.

Compared to the two mentioned medicine, this

one is cheaper. And not only that, this tablet has two purpose.

Since it is antibacterial, it treats the urinary tract infection and my tonsillitis. Amazing, right? Say, how can it cure two different sickness at the same time? But believe me, it works like a charm.

I took a 500mg of Ciproflaxacin Tablet every after meal and I did it for seven consecutive days. This medication is ...

• good to treat bacterial infections.

It forced the transfer and movement of bacteria to stop thereby curing all the infection. Since tonsillitis is the infection of tonsil and UTI is the infection of urinary tract, it can really cure those two at the same time.

What I have experience here is the relief of my sore throat and urinating. I used to have a bad urinating habit

since with UTI, I only excrete few drops then keep on having that experience over and over again.

It is like, it is very difficult to pee. When I take this medicine, it regulates my urine.

I noticed the change of color to more yellowish and it is because the medicine is working to clean my system. For not so long, my two infections got healed by using only one medicine.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26508790210731/k2311a085/8.5.09