Asian Hospital and Medical Center
2205 Civic Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Munitnlupa, Philippines
  • One good hospital to have a baby, I believe, is the Asian Hospital and Medical Center in Alabang
  • If you look behind the building’s modern structure and hotel-like lobby and rooms, you’ll see why the place is considered one of the best medical centres in the country
  • Okay, I have to be honest, I found their charges a bit expensive than regular hospitals

• by patofgold23

Finding the most birth-friendly hospital can be a tough search especially when you see a lot of hospitals around, and hear different feedbacks about each of them, and don’t really know if it is a good place to go or not, unless you’ve tried their services yourself. We have been through the “hospital-shopping” phase when my sister was about to give birth on her first baby. We went around looking for different hospitals, talking a peek on their rooms, delivery and recovery rooms, facilities… we

also considered many other things like if it is accredited in our health insurance plan, the location, and the reputation of the doctors.

One good hospital to have a baby, I believe, is the Asian Hospital and Medical Center in Alabang. If you look behind the building’s modern structure and hotel-like lobby and rooms, you’ll see why the place is considered one of the best medical centres in the country. It carries an impressive list of doctors and nurses and other medical personnel who are ...

• established in their field. From the moment we walked in for pre-natal consultation in doctor’s clinic up to the delivery, we did see the benefit from its state-of-the-art facilities and services.

I am amazed to find that Asian Hospital has all 4D machines and a lot of state-of-the-art technologies other medical facilities have not employed yet. Their delivery room is so complete with facilities and they even provided a breastfeeding room for my sister. The nursery room is so equipped with all necessary machines and 24/7

pediatric nurses giving us the assurance our precious new member of the family is in good hands. The room we had was so attractive and spacious enough to accommodate family and visitors.

Okay, I have to be honest, I found their charges a bit expensive than regular hospitals. But if your health insurance can cover the expenses, then why not? Besides, whatever extra you need to pay for their services that connate be covered by your health plan is well worth the service you can get from them.

Asian Hospital and Medical Center

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26508790190731/k2311a085/8.5.09