Snickers Chocolate Bar  » Food  »
  • I try as often as possible to buy them in multipacks as these cuts down on the cost
  • You can buy these in any newsagent you go into as they are one of the nation’s favourite bars but the multipacks you will only find in supermarkets

• by PEteacher9

As I have got older I have found that the taste of Snickers has started to appeal to me more and more. I used to find the taste quite bitter and found the nuts ruined the chocolate taste. Since then my taste buds must have developed because I simply love these now.

Wrapped a in a layer of thick chocolate there is plenty packed into a Snickers bar. This makes it really filling

and means it plugs a gap in between meals. The nuts are sandwiched between a softer chocolate which when mixed in your mouth gives a really nice taste.

If you are looking for something that will provide you with lots of energy then you can do a lot worse than eat this bar. Although it contains 280 calories which is a lot in a 58g bar, it is high in carbohydrates. It consists ...

• of 35g. I use this bar if I need a quick energy boost for example if I am working late or feeling tired. There is one thing to be careful of though and that is the fact that it contains 30g worth of Sugar. Unless you burn those sugars off they wil turn to fat. Therfore its a good idea to have one of these before exercise.

Now I cannot go to newsagents

and not buy one of these. I try as often as possible to buy them in multipacks as these cuts down on the cost. That said this is becoming an expensive addiction of mine.

You can buy these in any newsagent you go into as they are one of the nation’s favourite bars but the multipacks you will only find in supermarkets.

I hope you go out and enjoy these as much as me.

Snickers Chocolate Bar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27508790170731/k2311a085/8.5.09