Ferrero Rocher (Chocolate)  » Food  »
  • As my wife and I took the many bite we enjoyed it
  • By Fine I mean Ferrero Rocher is crispy, creamy, tasty and delicious
  • The other disadvantage is that it has to be kept in a cool dry place

• by andywrites4u

Our friend bought a new car. On the special occasion she gave us a small gift. The gift pack was given to my wife and guess what? It was a box of Chocolates. The name of the chocolate was Ferrero Rocher. Yes Ferrero Rocher.

With haste I opened it. Ferrero Rocher is round in shape. It was neatly packed in a golden color silver foil in the underside. Basically this keeps the chocolate fresh. Secondly the packing also has a cute cup upon which the chocolate

is placed. Just as if it has been served for you.

Now as you hold the chocolate in your hand you can smell the rich cocoa smell.

Now Ferrero Rocher is no ordinary chocolate. The spherical ball consists of three layers within which the tasty, crunchy Hazelnut is embedded. It’s is a discovery. Let me explain- the outer covering is milk chocolate with powdered Hazelnuts and walnuts.

Now that’s the first layer. The next is the brittle sweet wafer, which just breaks with a gentle bite. That’s the ...

• second layer. Within these two enclosing is a ball of milk chocolate within which is the roasted Hazelnut covered.

As my wife and I took the many bite we enjoyed it. Ferrero Rocher is a great piece of fine chocolate. By Fine I mean Ferrero Rocher is crispy, creamy, tasty and delicious.

Ferrero Rocher has a rich combination of various ingredients. It’s a mixture of milk chocolate, sugar, cocoa, butter and Hazelnut. We realized that Ferrero Rocher is a fine idea of giving gifts to people on special

occasions. I tell you if we as adults enjoyed it imagine the kids. They would just love it. On an average if you are a chocolate lover you can relish up to four and more than that.

Now this chocolate is not an ordinary one. It is expensive around $1 a piece. The other disadvantage is that it has to be kept in a cool dry place. If not it would melt away.

The next time you are thinking to gift your loved one why not go for Ferrero Rocher.

Happy eating!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27508790130731/k2311a085/8.5.09