Coraline movie  » Movies  »
  • Me as an adult actually enjoyed this movie
  • Another thing that was really was amazing to me was that this was a horror movie for kids
  • And I think it’s safe to say do whatever you can to see this and I promise this movie is not a waste of your time ore money

• by Rob

Have you ever wanted to leave your world and then go into another? A world that is happier. If so Coraline is the movie for you.

This movie is probably the most visually stunning movies I have seen all summer.

Though I will admit the plot did take a while to

pick up but once it did you didn’t want to take your eyes of the screen.

And if you think the kids are the only ones who would enjoy this movie you’re completely wrong.

Me as an adult actually enjoyed this movie.

Also the kids around me where also mesmerized by ...

• this movie.

Another thing that was really was amazing to me was that this was a horror movie for kids.

It had just the right amount of fun and scariness to make it a perfect 10.

And you probably already know that this movie is in very impressive 3D.

In result

don’t be afraid to spend the two or three extra dollars on the 3D.

So your kids will like it you will like.

And I think it’s safe to say do whatever you can to see this and I promise this movie is not a waste of your time ore money.

Coraline movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11508790110731/k2311a085/8.5.09