Cracker Barrel Country Store /Greensboro NC  » Shopping  »
4402 Faison st Greensboro NC
  • I love to eat out and enjoy food a little too much I suppose
  • Speaking of (pigs I mean) they also had honey baked ham and country ham that looked delicious
  • The atmosphere is calm and soothing and I highly recommend stopping here to eat

• by deb101
      I love to eat out and enjoy food a little too much I suppose. There is something about Chicken n Dumplings,home made greenbeans,fresh corn and mashed potatoes that makes me feel all warm inside.

You know that feeling of being completely satisfied that you have to unbutton your pants.

I had this feeling recently while traveling to the mall I stopped off at a Cracker Barrel located at 4402 Faison st Greensboro NC.

When you enter you are immediately taken in by the country stores warmness.

The staff eagerly greeted me and I could smell the home cooked food.

My stomache growled.

We were seated and I ordered an orangcream soda, remember those? I could not decide what I wanted so I ordered Chicken n dumplings,corn,mashed potatoes,cornbread,green beans and a side salad.

A pig I know.

Speaking of (pigs I mean) they also had honey baked ham ...

• Cracker Barrel Country Store /Greensboro NC
      and country ham that looked delicious! We received our food and I sampled everything! It tasted amazing.

as if my own Grandmother was back in the kitchen cooking.

The food brought back alot of childhood memories even in the Country Store where I purchased bottle caps and a jar of

their fried apples to enjoy at home.

This restaurant is a trip down memory lane when it was ok to slowly enjoy your food and have great conversation.

The atmosphere is calm and soothing and I highly recommend stopping here to eat! Doubl Thumbs up to Cracker Barrel Old Country Store!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2490879011131/k2311a089/8.9.06