Transcend 320GB StoreJet 25C Portable Hard Drive TS320GSJ25C
  • I bought Transcend 320GB StoreJet 25C for a couple of months ago and I love it very much
  • So I decided to look for a portable hard drive
  • I like the way I see my own refection on it
  • And what makes it more convenient is its leather zipper case
  • A size of 320GB is good for me but if ever I will be upgrading it, definitely I will pick one from Transcend also

• by amazingme

For a person like me who works in the field sometimes, a portable hard drive is a very necessity. I bought Transcend 320GB StoreJet 25C for a couple of months ago and I love it very much. At first, I was only using a flash USB drive in which later could no longer accommodate all my data and information for back up purposes. So I decided to look for a portable hard drive. And the Transcend 320GB was my first choice. I really have no regrets of choosing this product among other brands of external hard drive.

The Transcend 320GB StoreJet 25C is so easy to use. No software or configuration needed in order for me to use. It is

merely like my flash drive USB, just connect and it’s there. What attracts me most with this product aside from its trade name is its polished metal casing. It is truly classical and so elegant in looks. I like the way I see my own refection on it. When I place it over my working table, it does not easily slips or slide because it is protected by faux leather at the back. I love it also for being so slim. As a matter of fact, it does not far from a size of an iPhone and it looks like an iPhone in a glance actually. And what makes it more convenient is its leather zipper case. It is very ...

• handy and protected inside my bag. It prevents it from scratches. Inside this case, the drive itself is being clipped by a stretchable strap to prevent it from falling. The USB cable is also protected inside with a pocket net. This zipper case looks similarly with my mini organizer.

It is included in the purchased pack together with the USB cable. I tried to use and connect this to several different computers and notebooks and so far it works perfectly and never encounter any problem. It can easily be read and recognized by computers. So I don’t have to worry about incompatibility. It is fine working in my Windows Vista. Transferring of data is so fast. I copy a folder

file for almost 10GB at a time and it was successfully copied in just minutes. I don’t have to wait for long.

I cannot compare the Transcend 320GB StoreJet 25C Portable Hard Drive with others because this is just my first time of having a portable external drive. However, I am satisfied with this. Its price is very reasonable. A size of 320GB is good for me but if ever I will be upgrading it, definitely I will pick one from Transcend also. I really love this portable external drive, very convenient to use and very friendly user. My money is worth for it. I just love everything, from its looks to its performance, almost perfect. You’ve got to have this one.

shivani says :

i brought a 320 gb transcend potab e harddisk and found taht its 298Gb in place of 320 gb . where is teh extra 20 gb gone

John says :

Shivani, this is actually normal. The main reason is because the hard drive manufacturers and your computer recognize 1 GB as different amounts. The hard drive will see a GB as 1000MB and your computer will recognize it as 1024MB, which makes it seem like you have less GBs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16508790080731/k2311a085/8.5.09