Mona Lisa Craving by Sunny book
  • As much as I enjoyed the first two books I really didn’t like this book as much
  • I believe in reincarnation but come on, there’s just too much going on in this story
  • I wouldn’t recommend it and had I known how the story would turn out I would’ve just skipped it myself

• by Liberty

Let me start off by saying that the cover art of this book is just stunning. “Mona Lisa Craving” by Sunny is the third book in her Monere: Children of the Moon series. This book continues to follow the story of Mona Lisa, the first mixed-blood queen of the Monere race. Lisa is part of human and Monere, a humanoid race that came from the Moon.

I find the concept of a race of beings from the moon hard to believe, especially since we’ve had people actually go to the moon and come back. It would be more believable if it were a planet or distant moon that humans have yet to discover

or explored. As much as I enjoyed the first two books I really didn’t like this book as much. “Mona Lisa Craving” shows a darker side of Lisa, after what she did to Mona Louisa in the second book it’s changed her and not exactly in a good way. Of course that’s the least of Mona Lisa’s problems because another conflict is brought into the story, two actually. The first thing is that she is forced to bring yet another lover into her bed. That brings the count up to about three or four in this book. Yes, she does take turns with them and some times she’ll take more than one on.

• If all erotica are this way I think I’ll stick to romance novels, there’s just too much unnecessary sex going on in this one book, in this whole series for that matter.

“Mona Lisa Craving” brings in Dante, a man that apparently shared a past life with Mona Lisa centuries ago when they were still living on the moon. So not only do we have shape shifting aliens but we have reincarnation. I believe in reincarnation but come on, there’s just too much going on in this story. Dante and his family are cursed for what Dante did to Mona Lisa in their past life. Dante and his family are rogues, they

don’t belong to any queen or serve any queen which is hard because the Moneres need a queen to bask, something they do to get energy from the moon. Long story short she has to save him but saving sex with him. Yet another excuse to screw a stranger. She ends up getting pregnant and her poor unborn child has to share her body with the psycho queen she killed and took into her body.

“Mona Lisa Craving” was an okay book with way too many sex scenes, and there was hardly in Amber in this story. I wouldn’t recommend it and had I known how the story would turn out I would’ve just skipped it myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17508790000731/k2311a085/8.5.09