Platinum Play Casino  » Casino  »
0.5
  • I have to start by saying that I consider myself a gullable person
  • Ok so I have not had luck at this Casino and I thought well its not my money I am losing so what the heck

• by deb101
      I have to start by saying that I consider myself a gullable person. If there is something too good to be true I will try it.

So when Platinum Play Casino sent me an e-mail stating that they had deposited $5 into my account for me to play I immediately

downloaded the casino.

Ok so I have not had luck at this Casino and I thought well its not my money I am losing so what the heck.

And there it was the bait.

I took it and lost that $5 but ohhhh the temptation to just put in a little ...

• of my own money…they reeled me in and caught my money and I lost again.

I should have stopped when it would only hit (slot machine) every 7-10 times and then it would be 25 - 50 cents each time.

So ok I lose $40 and I am crying now.

Will

I return to this casino nope I am wiping my hands of them.

There are many many cainos out there and this is not a good one.

I recommend you stay clear from it.

I will write about the ones I have had good luck with look for them! Thumbs down…way down!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4890879001131/k2311a089/8.9.06