Northampton University  » Education  »
Park Campus, Boughton Green Road, Northampton, NN2 7AL
  • I believe this is important because if you are having difficulties with a certain topic or issue then they are there to help
  • I think at some other Universities lecturers may want to help but do not have the time
  • Overall I hope you at least consider this University

• by PEteacher9

Now you may say to yourself ‘I have never heard of this University so it cannot be that good.’ This will be the wrong to assume this and hopefully by the end of this review it will at least want you to go and find out more.

Northampton is a medium sized University with around 12,000 people. It is very popular with students and also mature students due to flexibility of part time courses. Because it is not huge, you are able to have more of

a personal relationship with the lecturers. I believe this is important because if you are having difficulties with a certain topic or issue then they are there to help. I think at some other Universities lecturers may want to help but do not have the time.

The range of courses at the University is worth checking out. Briefly they cover everything from Accounting to Waste Management. Some of the most popular courses are Sport, Business and Computing. It is worth getting hold of a prospectus because there are a vast range of courses to do with certain specialisms. For example in with in the sports bracket you have, sports management, therapy, marketing as well as the usual subjects you would expect like sports science. I hope because the range of subjects have increased then the popularity will continue to increase.

Halls are very important and mine were excellent. Rather than seeing it as just a place to sleep you will spend a fair amount of time there. It is hard to go ...

• Northampton University
      out 7 nights a week although I did try. However sometimes your body can not take anymore. It is nice to chill in and sometimes study. Therefore the halls at Northampton provide the perfect chance to have some ‘you’ time. The ones I stayed in were en suite had comfortable beds and there was plenty of room.

Now an important part of Northampton University is the nightlife. One thing I loved about it is you got to know everyone. Park and Avenue campuses are relatively small.

People tend to go to the same bars and clubs. Therefore even if you have only spoken two words in your entire life you can not help but meet people and make new friends. I still see my old University friends now 5 years on from graduating. In fact some are coming down this weekend. You will have friends for life here.

Overall I hope you at least consider this University. I had the time of my life here. I hope you have a similar experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50508789620631/k2311a085/8.5.09