Downy Anti-Bac  » Housewares  »
  • What I like with Anti-bac is that you do not need to put perfume on the clothes, it leaves a very mild perfume on the clothes

• by Grecy

I am happy to review this product for clothes that my mother have been using for decades. Downy makes the clothes more softer. As of now that I do the laundry I finally supported Downy Anti-bac, for the one who made this kind of product, what can I say you are genius.

We use Downy Anti-bac for final rinse of

our clothes, just simply apply it on the water and dry. Anti-bac is short for antibacterial. As I had seen in the commercial mosquitoes are flying away when the clothes are with Downy Anti-bac, as of my experienced it lessen but not thoroughly true. What I like with Anti-bac is that you do not need to put perfume on ...

• the clothes, it leaves a very mild perfume on the clothes. When you put on your clothes it is very comfortable to use because of the smoothness and freshness Downy made with the clothes. Even the perfume of it can last up to 2 days which is great. The very best part is, when it comes to smoothness there
        are advantages I have get, first, I don’t have to iron my clothes and save electricity. Secondly, you can just fold or hung your clothes to dry. It saves time and energy, energy on electricity and energy of your body.

Downy Anti-bac is really economical that is why I was never surprised there are hundreds of household mothers are using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53508789550631/k2311a085/8.5.09