Revlon ColorSilk Ultra Light Natural Blonde # 04  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried many different brands and shades, but this is by far the best one I have tried
  • That I don't agree with, which is why I rated it a 9 instead of 10

• by renea2323

Revelon ColorSilk hair color in # 04 ultra light natural blonde is a fantastic product! This brand of hair color is one of the least expensive you can buy at the drugstore. I purchased two boxes on sale for 2/$5, the regular price was $4. 49 (which is still a great buy).

I have dirty blonde almost light brown hair. I have been coloring my hair light blonde for over 10 years.

I have tried many different brands and shades, but this is by far the best one I have tried. My hair tends to turn brassy when I color it, this is the only product i have found that does not turn my hair that awful brassy orange blonde color.

The color results on the

side of the box are pretty acurate to the color results you will get after using this product. The back of the box explains that the the hair color leaves your hair in better condition than before coloring.

That I don’t agree with, which is why I rated it a 9 instead of 10. I feel it did not make my hair heathier, but did not further damage it like a lot of different brands do.

I have yet to find haircolor that really truely makes my hair healthier than it was before I used it. It is really easy to apply too!

Here is how: Put on the coloring gloves, snip off the top of the cream color developer bottle, then remove the cap from the ...

• bottle, pour the ammonia-free colorant in the developer bottle, replace cap, place 1 gloved finger over the top of cap on developer bottle and shake hard for at least 30 seconds (I shake it for around a minute just to be sure it’s completely mixed).

Now your ready to apply the color to your hair. Part your hair in 4 sections and hold each with a plastic hair clip (the directions in the kit provide a picture that shows how to do this correctly), unclip 1 section at a time, use applicator tip or a rattail comb to make 1/8 partings through the section of hair that is unclipped, apply the color to that 1/8 parting of hair starting at the root and working the color downward until all hair

in that parting is saturated with the color, continue on with 1/8 sections until all hair is saturated, unclip other sections 1 at a time and follow these same steps until all hair is saturated with color.

This is a very light shade of blonde, therefore the processing time is a little longer than other shades i have used. Leave it on for 45 minutes then rinse out Add warm water and gently massage color through hair, rinse until the water runs clear, apply after color conditioner included and leave on for 2 minutes, rinse with warm water, and style as desired.

I would recommend this product to anyone! I use it once a month because I do not like having dark roots. I hope you try it and get awesome results like I did!

L.Krawitz says :

re : I have tried many different brands and shades, but this is by far the best one I have tried
    best home blonde color EVER -
    works perfectly on dark blonde to grey hair - as it covers grey as well
    NO brassy tones what so ever

Donna says :

I found it a couple of years ago when I couldn’t get to my stylist… I have blonde hair (dark) with some grey and it did a fantastic job Everyone compliments me on the color and shine. I never went back to my stylist ( sad after years) but I am saving over$ 100 every 6 weeks and it’s not dry anymore I love it… Have used both 04 and 05… Prefer the lighter 04, but the darker came out nice as well. I recommend this product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31508789540631/k2311a085/8.5.09