Careline Pinkish Blush-on  » Cosmetics  »
  • My favorite of their product is Careline Pinkish Blush-on

• by Grecy

I never used or even patronize other brand of cosmetics but Careline. Careline products is just perfect for fair skin like me and perfect for our weather too. My favorite of their product is Careline Pinkish Blush-on.

I have been using it for 3 years. I don’t apply make up daily, I just want my face to be simple.

Blush-on adds to the

color of my face and that is Careline Pinkish Blush-on only. It contain Vitamin E which is the reason why I supported this product, that vitamins helps my skin to look youthful.

As per usage, it is safe to use everyday. When I apply it to my cheek, it does not give a dry effect after you put it for whole day.

It ...

• has no irritation and leaves a natural blush on the cheek. It seems it has a magic on it because it is easy to blend with cheek and easy to cleanse too.

Young girls can use it. It has no glittering, this is the shiny thing that you will see in your face when you apply make up and I don’t want that,

for me that is the cause of irritation.

Glithering can be harmful for our eyes too, too glad that Careline blush on do not have it. It is just a plain blush.

It is very mild you can just blend it with your finger. One pink blush on can be consume up to 3 months, this products saves me a lot of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31508789530631/k2311a085/8.5.09