Vitress Hair Solution Hair Cuticle Coat  » Cosmetics  »
  • I always wanted my hair to be long but seems to be my problem is that when my hair is long it is prone to damage

• by Grecy

I always wanted my hair to be long but seems to be my problem is that when my hair is long it is prone to damage. That is why I always on the look for leave ons or hair oils to prevent it.

Since I began using Vitress my hair becomes shiny and

prevented from damage.

As I have learned, Vitress is a hair cutticle coat that instantly transform dull, hard to manage hair to smooth , silky and shiny, and Vitress is just perfect for me.

When I use it I follow the procedure on the back on the bottle to have a good result,

• so far Vitress never fails to amaze me of what I have expected.

It makes my hair shiny.

Additionally, it packs from different sizes and it is exceptionally affordable.

You can only apply very little amount and the result is very apparent.

It easy to beautify and style the hair when it has

Vitress because it is like a spray net, it holds the hair tightly but gently.

Really, the coat protects the hair from damage.

Even kids can use it, very mild, no harsh chemicals contain.

I have been using this for 2 months and I am sticking of using it.

It is perfect for everyday use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31508789510631/k2311a085/8.5.09