O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs  » Other  »
  • Of all the pocket tissues, I prefer O'Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs
  • I like the absorbent power of O'Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

Of all the pocket tissues, I prefer O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs.

I like the absorbent power of O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs. When I had very bad flu, and kept on sneezing, I appreciated O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs very much. The tissue paper did not come apart and created an unsightly mess.

When I started to buy O’Darling 3 Ply Paper

Handkerchiefs, it was due to the comparative low price. O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs was at least ten percent cheaper than the cheapest alternative. And I always buy in bulk, spending more than twenty dollars on O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs each time I shop. Buying in bulk is cheaper.

The only thing I do not like is that most shops do not ...

• sell O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs in bulk. I have to return to that particular shop just to get the tissue papers.

Even though I can find O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs in every supermarket and most shops, the price is much higher. I can almost say, weight for weight, the price is about double. I rather return to the shop to

buy in bulk, even though I have to take a bus, and the bus journey is half an hour.

I hope more shops can sell O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs in bulk. I do not mind paying a few cents more. However, I can reluctant to pay double.

While O’Darling 3 Ply Paper Handkerchiefs is great product, I hate to go so far to get the cheapest tissue in town.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12508789440631/k2311a085/8.5.09