Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4 oz  » Housewares  »
  • I use it all the time and I do not have to worry about using it all up because it cost about $1.50 per bottle which is cheaper than buying super glue
  • I love it because it holds pretty much anything together, and it dries completely clear
  • And that is good because I know I do not have to be completely perfect when making them so the glue does not show
  • It takes a lot longer than super glue, but I don't my fingers glued together, so I don't mind the wait so much, because the end product and result is amazing and bonded well
  • I would recommend this to anyone who does a lot of crafts or is looking for a great craft glue at a low price

• by Quinn

I really like Aleene’s clear gel tack glue in the 4 oz bottle. I use it all the time and I do not have to worry about using it all up because it cost about $1.

50 per bottle which is cheaper than buying super glue.

I love it because it holds

pretty much anything together, and it dries completely clear.

Not cloudy coloured, but completely clear, which makes it great for so many crafts.

And that is good because I know I do not have to be completely perfect when making them so the glue does not show.

The only thing I ...

• don’t really like is that the drying time is a bit slow.

It takes a lot longer than super glue, but I don’t my fingers glued together, so I don’t mind the wait so much, because the end product and result is amazing and bonded well.

I would recommend this to

anyone who does a lot of crafts or is looking for a great craft glue at a low price.

Plus it is great to use for crafts with the kids, since it dries slower if they get glue on them you still have enough time to wash it off and they won’t be sticky!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53408789410131/k2311a084/8.4.09