Polysporin Poly to Go First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray  » Medicine  »
  • I am embarrassed to admit how clumsy I am, but finding this item has been a godsend, and it might be the best $10 I have ever spent
  • It is small, no bigger than a pack of gum, and it fits in my pocket, so it is extremely convenient to carry with me everywhere
  • I found that after using it, the wounds healed quickly

• by Jessie Bahrey

You would think that the new Polysporin Poly to Go First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray would be a big seller to parents with children who have frequent mishaps; while I am sure that this product is mainly used by parents, I have it and use it for my occasional accidents while fishing, hiking, running and other outdoor activities. I am embarrassed to admit how clumsy I am, but finding this item has been a godsend, and it might be the best $10 I have ever spent.

I saw an advertisement on television for this

medicinal spray and immediately went and bought it at the drugstore.

It is small, no bigger than a pack of gum, and it fits in my pocket, so it is extremely convenient to carry with me everywhere.

It also is difficult to break, as I discovered when I literally fell on it on rocks while it was in my pocket, and it didn’t break.

The packaging said that it was both an antiseptic and a pain relieving spray, so that it takes away the pain as well as preventing infection, which is especially ...

• good when you don’t have access to a first-aid kit.

When I am hiking far in the forest or mountains, it is nice to know that I don’t have to wait to get home to treat a scrape, cut or scratch.

You simply press down on a small spray trigger, and there you go! The first time I tried it, I got a deep scratch when I ran into a blackberry bush, and it was deep enough to bleed and sting and throb.

Out came the Poly to Go, and a quick spray

later, I was good to go.

It does sting a bit but after covering it with a band aid, my scratch began to heal write away and it took much less time to get better.

Another opportunity to use it came when I tripped in the river while fishing and scraped my knee, and again, Poly to Go worked well.

I found that after using it, the wounds healed quickly.

I am very happy that I found this spray, and anyone who spends time in the outdoors, even adults, should always carry one with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26408789400131/k2311a084/8.4.09