Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray
  • In my opinion, it is normally use for old lady or for some body who is not young anymore
  • That's why I think that it will be a great gift for my mother
  • I bought Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray with 50ml fragrance inside the bottle
  • I know that my mother like this kind of fragrance
  • It is definitely not the right smell of fragrance for this group of people

• by MomLouiTan

Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray is a good choice if I want to give perfume as a present for my mother. My mother love to use Lancome products. Most of her cosmetics are made by Lancome. But I did not see that she already has this Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray. That’s why I said before that this Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray can be a good choice of present for her.

I personally does not really like the fragrance like that come from Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray. In my opinion, it is normally use for old lady or for some body who is not young anymore. But this is only my personal opinion. It can be wrong for some people. Because as you know,

taste of fragrance is always different in every person. That’s why I mentioned precisely that it is my own opinion.

That’s why I think that it will be a great gift for my mother. She will be happy if she know that she get this Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray.

I bought Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray with 50ml fragrance inside the bottle. The design of the bottle of this Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray is somewhat nice. It has a unique design. It’s different than other perfume that I saw in the store. Although, there are also some perfumes that have nice design of bottles, I am not sure if they can also be a good perfume with the right smell of fragrance for my mother.

Lancome ...

• Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray perfume for women have floral oriental flower. I don’t know if there is another perfume that have similar fragrance like this Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Sray. I know that my mother like this kind of fragrance. That’s why I was so happy when I saw it in the store while I was looking for a gift for my mother.

If you are also looking for the same kind of perfume like what I bought for my mother, you can try to find Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray perfumes. I was lucky at that time that I got special offer from the store where I bought this Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray perfumes. Actually, this perfume has a normal price for around

60 Eur. But at that, I only paid for around 35 Eur. I really got a great deal for this gift.

This is not a new perfume product from Lancome. Maybe that’s why some perfume store can give special discount price if you buy this Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray perfume.

But I don’t think that this fragrance is fit for young girl. It is definitely not the right smell of fragrance for this group of people. Like I said before, it’s mostly old lady or women who like to use this perfume.

You can probably try the tester of this Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray perfume in the store. And you can probably understand why I said that the perfume is not for young girl at all.

Myriam says :

re : It is definitely not the right smell of fragrance for this group of people
    I am 27 and use this perfume. The scent starts as very fruity but then is a subtle vanilla. Sweet and very slightly floral but not overwhelming. I wouldn’t imagine an old lady wearing it, it’s more sultry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56408789370131/k2311a084/8.4.09