Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition  » Perfume  »
  • I thought there is only one Davidoff Cool Water for women perfume that I already had in my perfume collection
  • What I know is that the Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume really made special for people to enjoy the summer time
  • I decided to buy Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume with 100ml perfume inside the package

• by MomLouiTan

I was so surprise when I saw this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume for women. I thought there is only one Davidoff Cool Water for women perfume that I already had in my perfume collection. But I was wrong. When I walked around in the shopping mall, I saw this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume in the Davidoff counter.

I immediately checked there because I would like to know the smell of this fragrance. The old Davidoff Cool Water for women was very nice. It does not smell like the one for men which is very masculine, but it is mostly have sweet smell of fragrance. And when I tested the tester of this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition in that Davidoff counter, I was so surprise

with this fragrance. Definetely made for Summer edition. Why? Because this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume have exotic smell with a combination of tropical fragrance. I am not really sure about the ingredients inside this perfume whether it is made from floral fragrance or fruits fragrance. What I know is that the Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume really made special for people to enjoy the summer time.

Of course for the people which are living in tropical country, it can be big benefits. Because they can use this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume every day. They don’t have to wait until the summer season come to enjoy the real fragrance of this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume. And since we are living in Asia now,

• which always have tropical weather, this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume is a great choice for me to use as daily perfume. I love perfumes. Never leave the house without using perfume.

I decided to buy Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume with 100ml perfume inside the package. Guess what? The price of this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume was not so expensive at all. COnsidering that I got 100ml perfume inside the bottle, I only need to pay around 40 Eur in the Davidoff counter in that shipping mall.

I was so happy that I could buy this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume. I am a fans of Davidoff Cool water, and since I am also perfume collector, I would like to make sure that I

can have this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume inside my cupboard.

The design of the bottle from this Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume for women is not so different than the other Davidoff Cool water that I had before. The only difference is the color of the top from the bottle. Plus in the bottle itself, you can read the word “cool summer” with a picture of pink flower. Very nice combination of color since the bottle itself already have blue color. I really love it.

I just hope that it will not be so difficult to find another new Davidoff Cool Water Summer Edition perfume later on, especially when I finish my perfume in the cupboard. And for sure, I would like to buy a new one if that’s the case.

nishant says :

i would like to know davidoff cool water is originally from which country ?

John says :

It was originated originally by the company Davidoff in 1988, which is located in Switzerland.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56408789360131/k2311a084/8.4.09