Fisher Price Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing  » Baby care  »
  • I love how it swings the baby from side to side

• by Queenbeezie

My daughter loves her cradle swing from Fisher Price. It has been a lifesaver for me! When I first brought her home I was having trouble finding anything that she would like to sit in. I tried pretty much everything and she liked nothing.

I was ready to pull my hair out! My brother was using the cradle swing at the time for my nephew and

he recommended it to me. I have been in heaven ever since! She loves to be put in the swing at night with the light feature on.

She is so fascinated with the stars that fill her room. She loves the music that it plays.

I love it too. It’s a good sound quality.

I love how it swings the baby from side to ...

• side. I have never seen anything like that before.

If it weren’t for this swing I probably wouldn’t have gotten any sleep since she has been born! I wouldn’t get anything done around the house either if it weren’t for this swing. My daughter needs entertained every second and this swing really helps me out with that.

I also love how this swing plugs into the

wall. Everything needs batteries now a days and I get tired of buying them! The only complaint I have is that it gets dirty easily and it isn’t easy to clean.

I definitely recommend this swing. My daughter loves it.

I love the unique features that this swing offers. It is unlike anything I have ever seen.

It looks so cozy that sometimes I wish I could fit into it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54408789300131/k2311a084/8.4.09