Soft & Beautiful Just For Me, Kids Conditioning 2 in 1 Detangler  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • It may sound silly that I decided to use “Just for Me” hair detangler because it’s really made for kids and I’m a 20 year old woman…this is what desperation gets you people
  • Unfortunately it just does not detangle my hair the way I hoped it would at all
  • It has a really fruity smell that I like, but I just don’t like how it didn’t work to detangle my hair at all

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I have a problem with my hair. It gets supper tangled sometimes and that’s very frustrating.

I’ve tried so many methods to just detangle it enough so that I can comb through it and none of them really work, none except the magic that the stylists at the salon always seem able to pull off.

It

may sound silly that I decided to use “Just for Me” hair detangler because it’s really made for kids and I’m a 20 year old woman…this is what desperation gets you people.

Unfortunately it just does not detangle my hair the way I hoped it would at all.

In fact, I don’t think it detangled anything ...

• at all.

However, I really like the way it smells.

I’ve sprayed the product into my hair sometimes just for the way it smells.

It has a really fruity smell that I like, but I just don’t like how it didn’t work to detangle my hair at all.

My search to find an actual hair detangling

product continues.

I’ve seen my little cousins use it on their hair and it does seem to work with them.

Maybe my hair is just too old for the detangling chemical, I might try to find a product that’s a little bit stronger.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408789280131/k2311a084/8.4.09