Mainmoon Chinese restaurant  » Restaurants  »
100 Park Avenue, # C, Carmichaels, PA 15320
  • I decided to order Chinese food the other night for dinner
  • I noticed that there was a new woman working there

• by Queenbeezie

I decided to order Chinese food the other night for dinner. Mainmoon is a Chinese restaurant that is right up the road from me. I have ordered from them before and never had any problems. I called ahead to place my order.

I noticed that there was a new woman working there. I ordered my favorite Chinese meal, which is steamed chicken and vegetables. I waited fifteen minutes and I went down to pick my food

up.

When I got there I was surprised when my food wasn’t ready. It normally doesn’t take that long. I just figured that they must be really busy.

I set down to wait. After a few minutes I got up and asked the lady at the counter how long it was going to be. She apologized and said that she forgot to put my order in and it was going to be a few more minutes.

...

• This annoyed me, but I tried to be nice about it since she is new. I finally got my food and left. When I got home I opened the bag and I realized that my meal was wrong! They had given me the steamed shrimp and vegetables instead of the chicken and vegetables.

Now I was mad. I was hungry and just wanted to eat my chicken and vegetables! I called and complained and they

said I would get my next order for free. I was pleased with the good customer service from the owner.

I will go to the Mainmoon again. I have gone there in the past with no problems. I am giving the girl at the counter a break for being new.

I was very satisfied with the way the owner handled the situation. He told me that his customers are very important to him and that meant a lot to me.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7408789260131/k2311a084/8.4.09