Xando Block & Burn Tablets  » Health  »
2.0
  • Wanting to lose weight is not a new issue for most women
  • Soda, breads, cakes are always part of my daily diet - - - all contains sugar, which I know makes a lot of people fat
  • I bought those exercise machines and decided to do it at home
  • That’s a lot of money, but it was so well-advertised by popular TV personalities so I decided to go on and buy it anyway

• by patofgold23

Wanting to lose weight is not a new issue for most women. Most of us always want to lose weight! And even if we do, we always want to lose some more. I am in the same page with most women. I wanted to lose a little weight (just a little, I kind of gained a few weight after giving birth and I just want my normal weight back). I guess I am not alone if I tell you I tried almost anything just to shed off the unwanted extra

weight… and I badly want to have the “curves”!!!

I am a carbo-craver and I find it so hard to lose weight. Soda, breads, cakes are always part of my daily diet - - - all contains sugar, which I know makes a lot of people fat. So I went to the gym, paid 6 months membership, and decided I couldn’t really do it… it takes so much time and effort to get dressed and get to the gym a few times a week. So I dropped it. I bought ...

• those exercise machines and decided to do it at home. It didn’t work either. At times I starved myself to death and I knew that wasn’t right. But I came to appoint I was desperate to lose weight. I spent a lot of money trying different brands of products that promises to make me look like the women they show in the TV ads.

I tried several weight-losing pills, but am always hesitant about the side-effects. Until I heard of Xando Block & Burn tablets, a dietary supplement made from three

natural ingredients, namely, kidney bean extracts, chicory, and garcinia which is said to block your body from carbohydrates, starch, sugar and fats the natural way. I was determined to try the product knowing it is made from natural ingredients. That kinda make me feel less nervous about side-effects.

It is kind of expensive (a bottle of Xando which contains 60 tablets costs about 3,500 pesos or approximately $70). That’s a lot of money, but it was so well-advertised by popular TV personalities so I decided to go on and buy it anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34408789240131/k2311a084/8.4.09