NutriSystem  » Health  »
  • I must say the program is definitely convenient
  • Now I know that they say this is cheaper than going to the grocery store and the food from NutriSystem will replace the food you buy monthly
  • I would recommend NutriSystem to anyone who wants to drop some quick weight
  • Anytime I need to lose weight I like to go to the NutriSystem plan

• by Queenbeezie

We have all seen the commercials for NutriSystem. After having my last baby I wanted to lose some weight. I gave NutriSystem a try. I must say the program is definitely convenient. You go on the website and pick out what meals you want and they ship them right to your door. The food isn’t too bad. I liked some meals better than others. I did lose weight with the NutriSystem diet.

I stayed on the program for twelve weeks and I lost a total of twenty-five pounds. I was thrilled about this. The program was easy. I just ate what was sent to my doorstep. I really like how NutriSystem doesn’t charge a membership fee or make you go see a counselor. NutriSystem does offer phone counseling if you want it.

I feel that NutriSystem is a little pricey. They have specials running all ...

• the time. On average I was paying about $300 for five weeks of food. Now I know that they say this is cheaper than going to the grocery store and the food from NutriSystem will replace the food you buy monthly. Well that isn’t the case for me. I have a family. So we were spending money monthly on groceries for the family and NutriSystem for me. It was more of a quick
        way to lose weight for me. I don’t want to spend my whole life eating only food from NutriSystem.

I would recommend NutriSystem to anyone who wants to drop some quick weight. It really does work if you stick to the meals. I felt healthy when I was on the plan. It feels good when you take care of your body. Anytime I need to lose weight I like to go to the NutriSystem plan.

NutriSystem

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34408789190131/k2311a084/8.4.09