Sephora’s Escada: Ocean Lounge Perfume
  • I spray it on before I work an 8 hour work day and I can still smell it when I get off

• by Amorda

I have recently received Sephora’s Escada Ocean Lounge fragrance for my birthday (I have the smaller bottle of the two). It is the most lush smell to have come in contact with to date.

Do not be put off by the name of this perfume.

This perfume has nothing

to do with smelling like the ocean or anything like that.

In fact, it’s quite light and fruity.

It is a little pricey at $50 for the smaller bottle and $70 for the larger, but this is not like other perfumes that are sprayed on and wear off in ...

• a few hours.

One little dab is all you need and you are set for you day.

I spray it on before I work an 8 hour work day and I can still smell it when I get off.

Escada is also not overbearing at all and as I

said before, it has a very light and fruity scent.

I have gotten so many compliments on this perfume and how great it smells.

This is the perfect gift for any girl/woman and it comes in an attractive pink two-tone bottle.

It smells so good, I sometimes spray a bit on my blankets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56408789140131/k2311a084/8.4.09