Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump
  • I figured I would try a manual breast pump because they are more cost-effective
  • I love this breast pump because it only has four parts to disassemble
  • It is such a convenient product and I recommend it to all breast-feeding mothers

• by Queenbeezie

I have been breast-feeding my daughter and I have spent months trying to find the perfect breast pump. I figured I would try a manual breast pump because they are more cost-effective. I wasn’t pumping frequently so I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on a breast pump.

I have also read that manual pumps relieve engorgement. One of my family members recommended the Medela Harmony breast pump.

I

decided to purchase one. The pump came with a breast flange, a cushion, and a squeeze handle.

It is very easy to use and it fits most standard bottles. It only takes me about twenty minutes to pump eight ounces of breast milk.

It doesn’t take me very long to clean the pump either. It only takes about five minutes to take it apart, wash it, and reassemble it.

...

• I love this breast pump because it only has four parts to disassemble. I even found a way to multi-task with this pump.

I am able to pump one breast and have the baby on the other due to the unique swivel handle. Once I figured this out I fell in love with the Harmony breast pump!

I really can’t think of anything negative to say about the Harmony manual breast

pump.

I love how it is not noisy like electric breast pumps and it doesn’t squeak like other manual pumps. It is great for travel.

We have a lot of family that live far from us. While my husband is driving I’m breast pumping! This product is great.

It has made my life easier. It is such a convenient product and I recommend it to all breast-feeding mothers!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54408789100131/k2311a084/8.4.09