Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads
  • Particularly, I bought these for travelling and mid-day touch ups
  • I found them to be extremely useful for that purpose
  • It definitely did a good job preventing more though and that is definitely a good thing
  • The only problem I found with Oxy cleansing pads was a little bit of dryness after prolonged usage

• by Kathleen

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I purchased a package of 90 Oxy Cleaning Pads to supplement my current skin care regime. Particularly, I bought these for travelling and mid-day touch ups.

I found them to be extremely useful for that purpose.

After a morning of gruelling works and intense sweating, these cleansing pads are a great refresher.

You can literally see the oil and

dirt on the pad after you clean your face with it! If that’s not reassuring I don’t know what is.

Upon opening the container of acne cleansers, it is evident that the ingredients are quite potent, and the odour is strong.

One of the active ingredients in Oxy pads is salicylic acid which is a common ingredient found in ...

• most acne products.

This is definitely a bonus.

I didn’t particularly find that the Oxy pads did much to relieve my acne which was slightly discouraging.

It definitely did a good job preventing more though and that is definitely a good thing.

Oxy pads are a great thing to keep in your purse for those long days.

They’re a

lot more easy to use then a liquid cleanser.

The only problem I found with Oxy cleansing pads was a little bit of dryness after prolonged usage.

So a word of warning to those with sensitive skin: Make sure to moisturize after application! It’ll really help.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408789090131/k2311a084/8.4.09