George Foreman Grill  » Housewares  »
  • It sure does make the perfect hamburger and I can testify to that from my own personal experience alone
  • Right now I would recommend getting the newer George Foreman Grill
  • I know I will be happy when I get the newer George Foreman Grill in my hands and I plan on having a big hamburger party when I do

• by EMILY PARKER

When George Foreman invented the George Foreman Grill and put it on the market, people were buying them up all over the place. My husband knew how badly I wanted one so for my 30th birthday he bought me one and I use it all the time. I get tickled every time I cook hamburgers because the amount of grease that gets

left behind is unbelievable. George Foreman knew exactly what he was doing when invented this product and now he has a better version of it on the market that has removable grills that you can change in out for different types of cooking. I am hoping my husband buys it for my birthday this year.

I have cooked many hamburgers with my current ...

• George Foreman Grill and every one of them has come off it done certainly was tasty. It sure does make the perfect hamburger and I can testify to that from my own personal experience alone. Any woman that does not have one should go out and get one right away. Eating a healthy hamburger is something everyone should be doing every once
        in awhile.

Right now I would recommend getting the newer George Foreman Grill. It is always good to stay with the norm and I am sure that you will be happy that you did. I know I will be happy when I get the newer George Foreman Grill in my hands and I plan on having a big hamburger party when I do.

George Foreman Grill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53408789070131/k2311a084/8.4.09