Graco Quattro Tour Travel System stroller
  • I love to go shopping with my baby and use the handy shopping basket
  • When my daughter was a newborn we used the totally flat position

• by Queenbeezie

I am a big fan of this easy to assemble stroller. I did have to practice with the car seat autobase. Once I got the hang of it I didn’t have any problems. My favorite feature on this stroller is the shopping basket! I love to go shopping with my baby and use the handy shopping basket. This stroller makes everything so simple. The pushchair has a one hand

fold system. This is great for me. When you have children your hands are always full! The pushchair also has four reclining positions. This is great because your baby can grow with the stroller. When my daughter was a newborn we used the totally flat position. It has so much padding it puts her right to sleep. On top of all this the stroller is very easy to ...

• maneuver and push.

The only down side to the stroller is that it gets dirty easily. This isn’t really a big deal since the suede covers are machine washable. With all the great features this stroller offers, this is very easy to deal with! My daughter spilled kool aid all over the cushion one time. It came right out. The material seems very stain resistant.

I recommend this stroller to all parents! The stroller is very reasonably priced. It is built to last. So you can use this stroller for all your children! I love my stroller so much I think I’m going to make it a family heirloom. I don’t mine taking my baby everywhere with me because this stroller makes travel simple. I am very glad I decided to purchase it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54408788981231/k2311a084/8.4.09