Nintendo DS Lite
  • When my oldest son was 9 I bought him his first Nintendo DS Lite
  • He can sit and play the game for hours and never get bored which in itself is pretty amazing since he has ADHD

• by Ellen Pennington

When my oldest son was 9 I bought him his first Nintendo DS Lite. I was amazed at how well it kept him entertained. And there are so many games available. He can sit and play the game for hours and never

get bored which in itself is pretty amazing since he has ADHD. It is so much better than the portable type game systems of my childhood which were not that great to say the least.

They are also very sturdy. It has been two years since I bought the last one and it is still going strong and working like it did when it was new. It has stood up to being tossed around and has been lost numerous times but it continues to work ...

• Nintendo DS Lite
      like a charm.

Of all the game systems around portable or not I would choose this one over and over again for its durability and variety. There are so many different games available as well as different colors to choose from.

My

son liked his so much that last year I went and bought myself one and I have had many hours of enjoyable play from it. I don’t think I’ll ever buy any other brand now that I have had a chance to enjoy this one so much.

Nintendo DS Lite
omar says :

re : He can sit and play the game for hours and never get bored which in itself is pretty amazing since he has ADHD
it is true because it is very fun to play

Muhammad Zaid Khan says :

True. I love it mainly due to the fact that it is portable, unlike many TV oriented games.

charlie curry says :

Nintendo has games that are appropriate for children and its easy to cary around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28408788971231/k2311a084/8.4.09