Alltel Cellular Services  » Cellular services  »
0.5
  • Once again I have made a horrible choice in my life that has cost me a great deal of money
  • As a Verizon user in a contract of 2 years with just 3 months to go I decided to end my relationship with them
  • I approached the representative and he explained that the problem with the phone was not his problem and I would have to drive 30 minutes to the next town to get it fixed at my own expense
  • My experience with alltel has been deceiving and just plain horrible

• by deb101
      Once again I have made a horrible choice in my life that has cost me a great deal of money. As a Verizon user in a contract of 2 years with just 3 months to go I decided to end my relationship with them.

Ok I did not like them because of all the dropped calls but that is another story.

Hey how much could it cost

to just start with a different carrier? After all, the alltel representative assured me that I would receive excellent coverage where I live.

His own mother has alltel.

How can I argue with him? Who would use their mom as a fish hook anyway? Hmmm this thug thats who.

I began service (and after 6 months I am still waiting for my rebate on the phone) to ...

• my shock and dismay the service was worst then my previous carrier! Dropped call nearly everytime! I have to stand in one spot in my house to even make a call and my phone goes off and on for no particular reason.

to the next town to get it fixed at my own expense.

So ok, the service stinks,the phone stinks and I ended up oweing Verizon $300 plus! My experience with alltel has been deceiving and just plain horrible.

What to do? Wait two years and suck it up I suppose.

Hey its just my opinion….

do you dare take the same leap of fate? Thumbs way down to you alltel!

missyleicester says :

I had a lady at alltel tell me I would get great coverage in my area for the wireless internet card because her mother has one. Must be some time of gimick or something.

Galega says :

Whatever that may be, you should not accept the words of lady as it is. If she is working with Airtel, then it is highly possible that she lied you. employees generally have to give some result in terms of monthly target and to achieve that they tend to lie before customer.

carl says :

Subject Cell phone keeps losing charge. I got a new cell phone last week Samsung . It lost it`s charge. I got another battery the next day, because I thought I had a bad battery. It lost it`s full charge. I went back and got another new battery and a new phone. Same thing happened. Friday I got another new phone and battery. Fully charged it Saturday and it lost it`s charge. I have had only one or two calls each day, none exceeding about 5- 10 minutes max. What is wrong?

Galega says :

Carl, don’t know what is happening with you. Is it still the problem with you? Are you buying the phone as well as battery from some grey market? It seems quite interesting. Please share more details or any updates about this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2290878891131/k2311a089/8.9.06